Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Google vs. Nettrekker

Google:
-I felt that Google was a little worse than Nettrekker because Google has info of everything that is anything.
-My keywords were ineffective on Google because they were too broad. I came up with a lot of random things that did not help my topic.
-I felt that if I used a full sentence or a lot more specific detail, I might be able to get something useful out of it.

Nettreker:
-In Nettrekker, my keywords were a little too specific. I got a but more helpful info out of it than Google, but it still didn't come up with anything that was my topic.
-My keywords came up with things that were close to my topic, but were not my topic. If I used a keyword that was less specific, I think I would come up with better topics.

1 comment:

Poison Shirt said...

Can you provide some examples of resources that you got to better support your claims?